2019年4月30日 星期二

【第七屆】107學年度靜思語與我的生命故事徵文比賽_精選_Master Of Public Health_Anggi Osyka


“Do no underestimate your ability. Everyone has unlimited potential”
My favorite Jing Si Aphorism
“Do no underestimate your ability. Everyone has unlimited potential”

I found this in one of pictures in Internet long ago before i came to Taiwan. At
that time, i don’t know anything about Tzu Chi. Honestly, i used to be a timid and
introvert person. I didn’t like to speak up my self because i felt like i don’t have any
potential or talent.

In my university time, when i first read it, i didn’t feel anything. Because i still
believed that i have nothing inside me. But i still tried to find out my true self. I
wanted to know who am i and what can i do to be useful in this society. Around my
final semester, i tried to apply my documents to enter Master program in Tzu Chi, and
that time was the hardest time for me. I got a lot of pressure to graduate soon, but in
other hand some of teachers didn’t like me to graduate soon to. I am not sure what did i do at that time, or why somehow i could graduate on time and flied to Taiwan to continue my study. I just tried my best to revise my final thesis, to meet my teacher,
and to settle the time for final oral test, also to take care a lot of documents. As i
remember, it was so smooth that if that time i late by one day, probably i wouldn’t be here today. Still, i only thought that was nothing but a miracle.

In my first year in Taiwan, i need to adapt my self. At one point, i was afraid
that i won’t survive here. But here i am now in my last year doing my research to
graduate. My parents asked me, what i want to do after my graduation. Work or
continue my study to PhD. I kept thinking about that for a long time. Until i found this
phrase again. I have potential and if i believe in myself, it is an unlimited potential.
Now when i realized, it was not only because of luck and God let me to finish
everything smoothly. But also because i have potential. Because i tried my best. I kept
trying till the last.

I looked around and i want to become a teacher in future. I may not having a
potential to become a teacher yet. But i am sure i have potential to keep trying and not giving up. Other reason why i decided to be a teacher is because one of Jing Si
Aphorism saying “There is no need to learn many teachings if we can put one simple verse into practice. We can awaken our true nature of goodness”

This saying made me stop looking what is in front of me, and let me seeing
what behind me. It’ll be the right time for me to stop and back to society. To help my
community, to make them open their minds and see the world through education. With both this sayings, now i have more confidence in me. It make me realized that
everyone have their own worth, everyone is precious and talented. Everyone is
important to each other.

沒有留言:

張貼留言