2024年6月6日 星期四

【第十二屆】112學年度靜思語與我的生命故事徵文比賽_佳作_傳播碩一年級_惠琪廷

 A Page: Embracing Life’s Canvas

         How long have you had a genuine smile on your face?

         In ancient days, I found myself navigating life with a shadow of negativity trailing behind me. When life's currents didn't flow in my favor, my response often gravitated towards murmurs of discontent. However, during my internship, the tides shifted last summer with warm-hearted souls' gentle arrival.

         I used to perceive the Tzu Chi foundation from an outsider's perspective, but last summer, I had the privilege of becoming part of Tzu Chi as an intern. I joined the news department of Da Ai Television. Amidst the bustling news office, they always greeted others with childlike smiles, approached events with endless curiosity from various angles, and enthusiastically tackled daily news content. To me, every Tzu Chi staff is as actual as the colors of life. They serve others wholeheartedly, embodying the essence of compassion and kindness. Every interaction is filled with sincerity and warmth, from their gentle smiles to meticulous guidance. Their sincere commitment to making a positive difference in the world and spreading truth, goodness, and beauty through the news has profoundly impacted me, reminding me of how beautiful selfless acts of service can be. Because of them, I have learned the importance of living with compassion and integrity, and I am forever grateful for the invaluable lessons they have taught me.

         "Every single day is like a blank page of our life; every person we meet and every event we encounter is a vivid essay," one of the Jing Si Aphorisms from Master Cheng Yen. It is a reminder that even during our busyness, we need to remember to keep a child's heart and experience the colorfulness and beauty of life. No matter the trials we face, an opportunity resides within every challenge. The world presents an expansive canvas of experiences, waiting to be intricately woven into the fabric of our existence. Each day unfolds as a blank canvas, brimming with the promise of new adventures and discoveries.

         Looking back on that summer internship, I am grateful for the lessons I learned and the person I have become. I no longer allow negativity to dictate my outlook on life. Instead, I see each day as a blank page waiting to be filled with the vibrant colors of my experiences. With every stroke of love and creativity, I am excited to continue writing my story, inspired by the compassionate spirit of Tzu Chi. The warmth and teachings of the Tzu Chi community and Da Ai News's unique beauty have left an indelible mark on me. Their dedication to service and commitment to spreading love and positivity have forever changed how I view the world.

沒有留言:

張貼留言