2022年4月14日 星期四

【第十屆】110學年度靜思語與我的生命故事徵文比賽_傳播系一年級_Marithel Valiente_Jing Si Aphorism and me

     Is there any more love that could replace of a parent's love?

   Our mother carry us from their womb in nine months, endure all the pain, molded us from infant until we grew. Those blood and sweat of sacrifice to promise us good tomorrow~ these are just some of many reason-to put in our head- that no one can replace our parents love.Master Cheng Yen said, " There are two things in life that cannot wait; fulfilling filial piety and doing good deeds to others." Every time I hear this Jing Si Aphorism remind me of the past, the past of being an ungrateful child.

   Way back when I was still in my elementary days , I always disobey mom. Whenever I heard her lecturing  me I automatically turn back and walked away, stamping my feet of anger. I don't like to listen with her. I never feel guilty. Sometimes I saw her crying, but I will just ignore her.  We often fight because I'm really hard-headed. Until one day because of my sutility mama had driven me away. But I didn't listen, I kept insisting my own decisions. Sometimes my mom didn't know I skipped classes, hang out with my friends and go anywhere. My mom thought I was all the way from school.

   Until one day I met Tzu Chi. I was encouraged to join Tzu Chi by the influence of young people in our village. I saw them volunteering, helping the sick and old in our village. This act of kindness urged me to join Tzu Chi. And that was the start of everything, everyday we have 3 o’clock prayer, listens to Master talk and sharing after of our thoughts and learning of volunteering . My heart felt with so much love and gratitude. Because of Tzu Chi I started to build good relationship with others, help other people in need. I can’t express the joy inside my heart every time I see the beautiful smile of people we help. I never thought in this small act of kindness I can already make them smile. I’m so happy to extend my compassion specially to those old people in our village, as time goes by I already feel the spirit of Tzu Chi, the spirit of great love. The love of helping others with sincerity and without expecting in return.

   Last but not the least I learn is value parent’s love. Listening everyday to Master’s talk taught me not to harbor anger toward my parents, and should be a grateful one. To pour our love to them while they are still in our sides. Because our parent is the first person who helped us during our hard times.

   One day, Tzu Chi invited us to join Buddha Day and also to celebrate Mother's. That was my first ever participation of the said event and also the most unforgettable moment I had - because on the same day I first said I love you to my mom. I cried of so much joy and love. I can’t express how happy I was that moment and seeing my mom tear’s of joy melt my heart.

   I wholeheartedly regretted all the things I did to her especially of talking back to her, for always disobeying her and for all of my disrespectful manner.  I always put this in my mind now, “from the very beginning of everything of my existent in this world, it's my parent who always take care of me.” I can’t live in this world without them, I should repay them of forever love and gratefulness. Specially to my mom who did all the hardship of raising me without husband. I’m very grateful to have her in my life, to be her daughter. And too bless because that it's not too late for me to learn and repent all sins . I am grateful to Master Cheng Yen for leading me this path of life for teaching me to be a good person. Every time, and every moment of my life, I just bear in mind Master Chen Yen's Aphorism, to lead me to the right direction of life and to be a better person of my present and future life.

   Infinite Life, Infinite Blessing, Infinite Wisdom. Amitofo

沒有留言:

張貼留言