2021年4月26日 星期一

【第九屆】109學年度靜思語與我的生命故事徵文比賽_佳作_公衛系碩士班_張勇秉_When I find myself in times of trouble, Jing Si Aphorism comes to me.

 When asked to choose one of Jing Si Aphorisms which is my favorite, I give up, because it is difficult to choose which one I like the most. Especially after more than 10 years walking in the Tzu Chi Bodhisattva Path, I have been touched a lot by Jing Si Aphorism, which answers a lot of life's problems. But when asked whichever has a deep meaning? And whichever has had the biggest impact on my life, and then I have a lot to tell.

 

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

 

These are lyrics from a song that was popularized by the Beatles precisely describes how the Jing Si Aphorism had a lot of impact on my life. Instead of Mother Mary, Jing Si Aphorism came to my mind when trouble, tiredness, and despair hit. This life of ups and downs always takes me on unpredictable journeys. In moments of joy, where it feels like there is nothing to worry about, and then Jing Si Aphorism will comes to remind: Realize you are blessed, and cherish these blessings then continue to cultivate more blessings. ( 惜福 造福 造福 ) Makes me not lost control with current happiness and forget that the blessings I enjoy today are seeds I planted in the past. This means that to feel happy, one must be more active in sowing and cultivating merit at this time.

 

Conflict occurs time by times, especially with people around me, they could be our family member, colleagues, coworkers or neighbors, so Jing Si Aphorism will remind me that: Forgiving others is, in fact, being kind to ourselves (原諒 別人 就是 善待). It is like touching a heart full of anger without waiting for the relationship to burn to dust. There is no better way to reconcile than first to apologize and forgive all parties, then we can sit and sit with a calm heart.

 

Sometimes I also feel disappointed because I fail to do many things, especially failing to achieve life's goals, but I will be reminded that: Nothing is impossible with confidence, perseverance, and courage. (信心 毅力 勇氣 三者 俱備 天下 沒有 不成 事。) there is no need to be discouraged for failed, as long as I have the confidence, perseverance, and courage then there will always be an opportunity to try again, until the results I achieve are satisfactory.

 

In doing Tzu Chi activities, I often feel physical fatigue. Often times I feel that when my peers are absorbed in their respective worlds, I spend more time with other volunteers doing Tzu Chi activities. So when I was tired and anxious, I keep being reminded that: The body can tire but the spirit must not tire, for the spirit is the fountain of wisdom. (身體 可以 心靈 不要 因為 心靈 慧命 泉源。) This aphorism is like a mantra that can instantly make the battery in the mind that is not energized be recharged instantly.

 

Like a doctor concocts the right medicine for each disease in each patient, thus Master Cheng Yen has given the right Jing Si Aphorism for every problem that occurs in each phase of the life of various people. This medicine is so effective that over the past 30 years many people have drawn immeasurable blessings from the words of Jing Si's Aphorism, likewise, I have been much shaped and saved by the spiritual powers contained in Jing Si Aphorism .

沒有留言:

張貼留言